With nearly 600 registrations and the ‘full house’ sign up, we had a fantastic response to our first webinar of the year on Aaron’s ‘top 9 things you need to know for 2019’.
As we again face a period of uncertainty across the political landscape and in response to outcomes from the Financial Services Royal Commission and Productivity Commission final reports. This webinar shed some light into the key areas you should turn your attention to in 2019.
Below is a list of the 9 topics raised by Aaron in this webinar and e-book:
- Where are we at today? A look at the unresolved legislation…
- Labor’s (not so) super plans
- Start preparing for a new regulatory landscape
- The growing importance of getting your SMSF docs in order
- Is it really TBARmaggedon?
- Getting your SMSF tech in order
- Capitalising on a more flexible contribution landscape
- Know your ABCs for your TSB
- Upfront thinking required for pensions
Watch the webinar
If you missed the webinar, or wish to watch again, you can now do so below:
Launch of the SMSF Day Events
Having discussed many of the areas of uncertainty currently impacting superannuation and the SMSF sector, we announce the launch of this year’s SMSF day around Australia to run between 29 March – 8 April 2019.
These full day training events provide professionals with a highly interactive and technical day to keep up-to-date, and work through case studies and peer discussion about your practice in navigating through issues and opportunities.