Access to the most in-depth SMSF legal, pension and compliance documents.
Oder PAYG documents now
- Sign up for access to over 50+ SMSF documents.
- All best practice, current and regularly updated.
- Designed for the accounting and financial planning industry.
- Seamless integrations with BGL and Class.
- Download your copy of the full document price list here.
When you’re ready…become a subscription member
Or start for Free now
Would you like to know more
- Comprehensive, in-depth online learning resources.
- Specialist knowledge to ensure that you are enabling better retirement outcomes for your clients.
- Industry-leading web-based live training to navigate the complexities of SMSF, including changing regulatory requirements.
- Access to the most current, in-depth information via face-to-face events and webinars.
- All training is accredited for professional development obligations via the SMSF Association, FPA Australia and the major accounting bodies.
- Highly recommended for Financial Planners and Accountants. Find out more
- Create – Document packages …offers a full range of SMSF pension, legal and compliance documents.
- Fully integrated with cloud-based SMSF software via the Smarter SMSF online platform.
- Some of the many specialised documents we provide: Fund establishment, Trust deed upgrades, Death benefit nominations, LRBA’s, Pension commencement, Lump sums, Investment strategies, etc.
- Our platform is fully integrated with BGL’s Simple Fund 360, CAS360 and Class Super.
- Highly recommended for Accountants. Find out more about document subscription packages.
Save time and build best-practice SMSF legal, pension and compliance documents seamlessly using our two way integration with Class.
Save time and build best-practice SMSF legal, pension and compliance documents seamlessly using our two way integration with BGL’s Simple Fund 360 & CAS 360.
Hear from those who made the smart move
Kylie Anderson, RJS Accounting Services
“As a small firm it isn’t easy to keep up with the constant changes in the SMSF industry, so having access to specialised advice and documents when needed is paramount to continuing the high level of service we offer our clients. The response time to questions is incredible. And the online access to templates to create compliance documentation for our clients with the ever-increasing need for minutes and documentation is invaluable to our firm.”
Ati Ardian, Crosscorp Business Advisors
“I Iove that we have a someone who knows what is going on with Super Legislations (especially with the webinar updates) and also the ability to tap into documents that are prepared by the lawyers to document all the SMSF documentation requirements. The Smarter SMSF pension documents, for example have additional features that can be created and adjusted because they link back to the trust deed. “