Aaron Dunn helps attendees to understand many of the important aspects in a fund’s trust deed. Not all SMSF deeds are the same, therefore it is important that as a practitioner you can identify potential issues to ensure compliance with the superannuation and tax laws in addition to helping manage client risks.
In this webinar, we will be exploring:
- The different approaches to voting decisions within a SMSF deed
- Carry-over provisions from an existing deed
- How often should I update a fund’s trust deed?
- Risk management considerations in the four Ds – death, disability, divorce & dispute
- How other documents can ring-fence a fund’s deed