Online SMSF Masterclass – Contributions
Following the success of our first masterclass, Aaron Dunn and Tim Miller are back together to explore a range of contribution topics and issues relating to our case study of the Malthouse family and the Little Brewers Super Fund.
In this 3 hour event, both Aaron and Tim will take a deep dive into the contribution rules, which will include (but not be limited to):
- Understanding the requirements of a member’s total super balance, and considerations in making contributions.
- Getting the timing right in utilising the bring-forward rules for NCCs
- Strategies in leveraging the unused concessional contribution carry forward rules
- Considerations for dealing with excess contributions
- Utilising contribution reserving / holding account strategies
- How the small business CGT rules can apply to contributions as part of a Business Real Property transfer
- Utilisation of the downsizer contribution rules
Attendees of the virtual masterclass will receive a detailed answer booklet to the case study, along with access to a range of flowcharts to help work through the application of various contribution rules.
CPD Regular & CPD Business Members
This masterclass is included as part of your subscription, with registration details to be provided to you by email to register.
Not a member?
Take advantage of our CPD subscription and save on accessing the SMSF masterclass events and a range of other CPD training throughout the year.