Order best-practice documents seamlessly using our two-way integration with BGL
How does this benefit you?
Technology and integrations have been a significant time-saver to help drive solutions for practitioners.
Now, through a seamless document solution from within your SMSF software, BGL has chosen Smarter SMSF to deliver specialist SMSF legal, pension and compliance documents directly from within your BGL software.
To ensure you are always using the most up to date and compliant documents around.
That truly is simple + smart.
Register to order
From within Simple Fund 360, you can now connect to Smarter SMSF to order your SMSF legal, pension and compliance documents. Choose to order as part of a document bundle or alternatively order on a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) basis.
To help you understand the benefit and savings through the subscription bundles, utilise the document calculator to help estimate the number of documents you might require each year and the potential return on investment (ROI) from the subscription.
New SMSF from Simple Fund 360
A unique and innovative solution combining Simple Fund 360 and Smarter SMSF documents.
You can now order a new SMSF directly from within your SMSF software, saving you significant time in the process where upon completion, the completed order will automatically create the fund within Simple Fund 360 (fund details, trustee and member information, deed source and more from the completed order).
Order now within Simple Fund 360.
Seamless Document Integration
- Simply determine the number of documents you would use annually; (document calculator)
- Select the monthly subscription bundle that suits the size of your business;
- Start ordering from our complete list of documents available, using our seamless two-way integration with Simple Fund 360 and CAS 360;
- Your BGL data automatically populates your order to generate the Smarter SMSF documents;
- Your document can then be automatically loaded into your BGL software.
$ per doc
Documents per year
Please note all subscription charges are monthly subscriptions on a minimum 12 month contract and excludes ASIC fee. Full Conditions of Use available on website.