Investment strategies have been a topic of significant importance within the SMSF sector over the past few years.
There has been a much higher expectation being imposed on trustees by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and fund auditors to demonstrate how trustees have adequately considered all of the requirements of an investment strategy as set out in the SIS covenant and operating standard.
You can watch this webinar recording presented by Aaron Dunn, CEO of Smarter SMSF where he explore:
- State of play with investment strategies
- the requirements of conducting a regular review by trustees of the fund’s investment strategy
- Auditor’s role & observations to ensure compliance with the operating standard
- Where we can finding key lessons for with the superannuation landscape
- How professionals can helping to prepare, update or review a strategy
You can now order:
- SMSF Investment Strategy Report
- Investment Strategy Review Statement
- Single Asset or asset concentration – trustee minute