The SMSF Annual Compliance Masterclass was Smarter SMSF’s first three (3) hour online masterclass event for the financial year, co-hosted by Tim Miller and Aaron Dunn. This masterclass is part of a series throughout 2023-24 that utilises our comprehensive case study on the Malthouse family and the Little Brewers Super Fund.
You can download the case study to find out more about our Malthouse family and their SMSF.
We have included below just some of the attendee survey feedback from the masterclass:
- Overall value of the virtual masterclass rated an amazing 98.9%!
- 100% of responses said they found the case study worked well (and very well).
- 100% of attendees said providing additional materials as part of the masterclass is beneficial (e.g. inclusion of the SMSF annual compliance checklist).
- More than 78% of attendees said it will be beneficial to use the same Little Brewers Super Fund case study across all masterclasses for the financial year – which we will be doing!
Read some of the comments from attendees:
- Very good practical session & the bouncing off each other to explain concepts was fantastic
- Great session, was very happy with the format and areas covered
- Great concept as whilst going through topics it prompts you about your own client scenarios and thought processes for solutions. Really enjoyed.
- You guys have a real chemistry – But not in a weird way. Very well done.
The SMSF Annual Compliance Masterclass is available for our CPD members as part of their subscription (CPD regular & CPD business), but can also be purchased to watched by non-members. You can contact our Sales & Development Manager, David Davine for further information on how to purchase the recording of this masterclass event.
Our next masterclass is scheduled for 15 November 2023, which will be exploring the topic of contributions – save the date, with more details to be provided shortly! We hope to see you as part of this next masterclass event!