There’s a growing importance and complexity that comes with SMSF pension documents. For many practitioners, there’s a continued reliance on your SMSF software to prepare pension documents, which raises a number of risks and important considerations.
In this webinar, we unpack many of these issues in comparing standard SMSF software templates to the newly updated Smarter SMSF pension documents. The session explores:
- How to start a pension with an unknown balance
- The risks in backdating pension start dates
- What’s required should a member take more than the minimum pension?
- What happens if the member has lost capacity?
- How Smarter SMSFs pension documents overcome many of these problems inherent with standard pension templates.
The session will spend time working through the many features available within the Smarter SMSF pension documents, including the integrations available with Class and Simple Fund 360.