The most recent BGL sprint release saw the number of Smarter SMSF documents now available within BGL’s Simple Fund 360 grow to more than 20 documents.
Over recent months, the Smarter SMSF development team has aligned the release of documents with the BGL product team to ensure timely release of SMSF documents for use. Importantly, we have been adding these within particular ‘sets’ with the range of pension documents now available. Over the coming weeks and months, documents as part of the contribution set, LRBA set, death benefits set and more expect to be available within Simple Fund 360 (and some within CAS360).
You can see the current document list available within Simple Fund 360 below.
Users can now save orders as part of the document process, allowing you to store the entry to obtain further information or to simply have it reviewed before submission.
Importantly, this release is version 1 of this function that will soon allow you to save and then share the order with another user within your firm to review the document before submission (e.g. staff member to manager review).
The following documents are now available within Simple Fund 360:
- Company incorporation (special purpose)
- SMSF establishment
- SMSF Deed Upgrade (incl. QROPS)
- Upgrade / Change of company constitution
- Death Benefit Nomination
- Investment Strategy
- Pension Commencement (incl. ABP, TRIS & death benefit pension)
- Lump Sum (incl. cash or in-specie and death benefit lump sums)
- TRIS to retirement phase
- Partial Commutation
- Pension rollback (ABP & TRIS)
- In-house Asset (IHA) Loan Agreement
- Minimum Pension Shortfall
- Member meets condition of release
- Winding up a SMSF
- COVID-19: Temporary rental relief
- COVID-19: Temporary residential rental relief
- COVID-19: Temporary LRBA loan relief
- COVID-19: Early Release super lump sum
- COVID-19: Above reduced minimum pension election
Subscription or PAYG
If you want to find our more about the subscription packages available with Simple Fund 360, visit the BGL showcase page for more information. Alternatively you can register to order documents on a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) basis from within Simple Fund 360.
Check out the document calculator to find out just how much you can save through a subscription for your SMSF documents.
Choose the level of subscription that suits the size of your SMSF business.
Starting at 25 documents p.a. through to an unlimited number of documents (Smartest 500) as a monthly subscription.