We know that the best ideas and outcomes come from being curious and collaborative.
Time is everything for accounting and financial planning professionals, staying current and having immediate access to compliant SMSF resources is the only way to implement best-practice outcomes for your clients.
Fill in your details, so we can help get you underway with your next smart move…
Would you like to know more
- Comprehensive, in-depth online learning resources.
- Specialist knowledge to ensure that you are enabling better retirement outcomes for your clients.
- Industry-leading web-based live training to navigate the complexities of SMSF, including changing regulatory requirements.
- Access to the most current, in-depth information via face-to-face events and webinars.
- All training is accredited for professional development obligations via the SMSF Association, FPA Australia and the major accounting bodies.
- Highly recommended for Financial Planners and Accountants.
- Our Create document packages – offer a full range of documents. By simply determining the number of documents you would use annually, select the monthly subscription package that works for you.
- Fully integrated with cloud-based SMSF software via the Smarter SMSF online platform.
- A few of the specialised documents we provide: Fund establishment, Trust deed upgrades, Death benefit nominations, LRBA’s, Pension commencement, Lump sums, Investment strategies, etc.
- Our platform is fully integrated with BGL’s Simple Fund 360, CAS360 and Class Super.
- Highly recommended for Accountants.
Save time and build best-practice SMSF legal, pension and compliance documents seamlessly using our two way integration with Class, or BGL’s Simple Fund 360 & CAS 360.
Hear from those who made the smart move
Ati Ardian, Crosscorp Business Advisors
The Smarter SMSF pension and compliance documents are just terrific. They have many additional features that can be created and adjusted as they link back to the trust deed.
Sharif Eldebs, Assured Super
I am very impressed with the webinar training. The sessions are strategic, and useful in helping me service my own clients, and keeping up to date with regulations and changes in the SMSF industry.